The Dillon XL 650 is a 5 station progressive reloading press.
The station setup is as follows:
- Reloading Station 1 – Resize, Decap/Deprime, and then Prime
- Reloading Station 2 – Drop Powder and Flare Case Neck
- Reloading Station 3 – Powder Check
- Reloading Station 4 – Bullet Seating
- Reloading Station 5 – Crimp
It features Mechanically indexing shellplate and mechanically inserted cases. You still have to manually feed the bullets though.
- A powder measure including a large and a small powder bars
- A priming system including large and a small priming parts
- A packet of tubes including one of each large and small primer pickup tubes.
- A Toolhead
- A powder die
- A loaded cartridge catch bin
- A caliber conversion kit that comes installed
- A written instruction manual
- A set of standard Allen wrenches
This is a video put out from Dillon on the XL 650. The Dillon lady isn’t too bad looking and it’s nice to see a woman introduce something so manly.
Here’s a link to the XL650 from Dillon on their website.
Return To Reloading Kits